• Whether you’re putting up a new data center or upgrading a current server room, our Enterprise Service Group (ESG) can work with your organization in the design, purchase, integration and testing of your new data center infrastructure so you can utilize your IT team on your other strategic goals.
• Putting up a server can be overwhelming. Our Enterprise Service Group (ESG) will provide you with insights into your virtual and physical server environment. We also provide recommendations to design optimized solutions that lower risk and meets the goals of the organization.
• With virtualization comes a lot of benefits such as simplifying the management of your IT infrastructure, improving application reliability, and reducing IT spend. However, it is equally crucial to design and configure, implement and maintain the virtual infrastructure properly. Unison can help assess your organization’s needs – whether you are new to virtualization or want to expand your current environment.
• As the amount of data that you need to manage increases, your traditional storage environment most likely has reached its limit. Unison can help you design a complete storage environment that fits your organization’s needs.
• Loss of data, affected business operations in natural disasters, security breaches, and failure to pass corporate disaster recovery audits can be costly to your organization. Poorly designed disaster recovery policies can also have a significant impact on your organization’s reputation.
Unison provides end-to-end disaster recovery solutions that enable the recovery of infrastructure, applications, and data-based upon the policies you set across secondary sites that are on-premise or in the cloud.
• As the need for digital transformation arises, the rapid growth of data puts a lot of pressure on your IT team. Unison will work with you to protect your data from corruption, loss or compromise with our capabilities in back-up and archival.
• Unison will work with your IT team to evaluate your current infrastructure and design and implement a hyper-converged solution that will improve your organization’s efficiency and scalability without compromising performance.