• Follow up a collection through calls and email;
• Issue OR/CR for COD transactions;
• Monitor credited payment, follow up withholding taxes, file paid invoices;
• Prepare aging of receivables;
• Reconcile accounts with customers and sales;
• In charge of the safe-keeping of import folders and supporting documents in an orderly and systematic manner;
• Performs tasks that may be assign from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, or equivalent;
• At least 1 year of related experience;
• Proficient in MS Office especially Excel;
• Inputs information quickly and accurately from sources into a computer database;
• Detailed oriented and can work in minimal supervision;
• Knowledge in standard withholding taxes deduction;
• Good organizational skills;
• Good communication skills;
• Willing to work in Ugong, Pasig City.